We are always looking for volunteers! Our volunteers work in many areas of the museum: interpretation (public tours and school programs), education, administration, marketing/public relations, research and special events. Fill out the application here.
Interested in volunteering at MCHS? What would you like to help out with? Choose from the partial list below to match your talents with our areas of opportunity:
- Answering telephones during regular business hours and during special events
- Helping out during special events (admission, tour and room guides, and gift shop)
- Clerical work (bulk mailing, regular mailings, and photocopying)
- Newsletter committee (opportunity for anyone interested in writing or editing a newsletter)
- Volunteer recruitment committee (help recruit other volunteers for special events and projects)
- Mary King Research Library (Like history? Would you like to help others with genealogy and local research)?
- Collections Committee (assisting staff with the society’s collection)
- Giving guided house tours during museum hours (Monday through Friday 10-4)
- Building and Ground assistance (lawn maintenance, set-up and clean-up of grounds for events
Please consider joining the MCHS team by filling out the form below, or by printing and mailing this form. Thank you.