Become A Member
Members are an important part of MCHS. Your support enables MCHS to preserve and share Madison County’s history through educational programming and maintaining our collection.
Member benefits include a
- 10% discount on gift shop purchases
- Free use of the Mary King Research Library
- Free tours of Cottage Lawn
- Free subscription to the Newsletter
- Free subscription to Madison County Heritage – MCHS’ annual publication
- Invitations to special events.
For more information about membership, call 315.363.4136 or contact us online.
Does your employer offer employee matching gifts? Employee matching gifts (also known as matching funds) are grants an employer makes to match its employees’ charitable contributions. If so, contact your human resource department to get more information. All donations are tax deductible.
Complete the online form or print and mail your check or money order to:
The Madison County Historical Society
435 Main St.
Oneida, NY 13421.